2022-23 Timeline and Overview
Once again Marshall Schools will utilize an online registration process to increase efficiency and accommodate varied parent schedules. We recommend using a computer to complete
this process NOT a cell phone. Phone screens are very small and some parents experienced
inconsistent issues last year.
July 25: Parent portal letters and directions will be emailed to parents
July 25 – Aug 5: ALL SCHOOLS Online registration will be open through the Lumen
• All registration forms can be accessed through this system. Most will be submitted electronically.
• Student fees can be paid by credit card in the “Fees and Fines” area of the Parent Portal
• Lunch money can be added to student accounts in the “Lunch Info” area of the Parent Portal
• New to the district students (including incoming kindergarteners): Registering is a two-step
1. Parents will first need to contact the school office (beginning Aug. 1) to get an invite code to
enter basic information. This enables us to get the student into the computer system (many
incoming kindergarten parents completed this pre-registration process this past spring)
2. The parent will then receive parent portal information via email and will need to complete
registration just like returning students.
Aug 3rd: In-Person Registration at each school 8:00a-4:00p
Computers and assistance will be available if you have not yet completed the online registration.
Forms due at registration:
All grades: Free and Reduced Lunch form
Kindergarten - Physical Exam, Dental Exam, Eye Exam, Lead Screening, Shot records, Birth
2nd Grade: Dental Exam
6th Grade: Physical Exam, Dental Exam, Tdap booster shot & 1st Meningitis shot
9th Grade: Physical Exam, Dental Exam
12th Grade: 2nd Meningitis shot
Athletes: Sports physicals
If I register online, do I need to attend in-person registration?
In person registration is only required if you need to turn in forms, pay for fees via cash or check
or speak with the nurse. You will want to attend if you have questions or need computer access
Elementary Teacher Assignments:
These will be begin being emailed out in early August for
students for whom the registration process is completed (all forms completed online and fees
High School Schedules: Schedules will be available to view when registration opens on July
25th. If you need to talk to Mrs. Frailey about high school scheduling issues, she will be
available beginning Aug 4th. M-F 9:00-12:00 & 1:00-3:00
HS/JH Sports Fees:
If your child participated in a school sport in Junior High or High School in
2021-22, we will post a sports fee for 2022-23 so it can be paid online.
• If your child is charged but will NOT be participating this coming year please contact the school
and we will remove it.
• If your child is planning to participate in school athletics but did not in 2021-22 and you wish to
pay the sports fee online, contact the school and we will make it payable online.
School Offices will open August 1. The Unit Office is open daily.
Marshall High School: 826-2395
Marshall Junior High: 826-2812
North Elementary: 826-2355
South Elementary: 826-5411
Unit Office 826-5912