Join Future Business Leaders of America and You Can
Welcome to Chapter 1519!
Each year, thousands of students launch promising and rewarding careers through participation in Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc., a vocational student education association. Through its three divisions—secondary, postsecondary and Professional—FBLA-PBL helps members bridge the gap between classroom and the business world by giving them an opportunity to learn first-hand about the business community.
Consequently, every FBLA-PBL program, service and activity has been designed to achieve one or more of these objectives:
- Promote competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in an understanding of the American Business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and the community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals facilitating the transition from school to work
FBLA-PBL involves nearly 300,000 active members in 12,000 chartered chapters in the 50 states, Guam, American Samoa, The Canal Zone, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Development of Defense Department Schools worldwide. FBLA-PBL is divided into five regions. All local chapters operate under the supervision of a state chapter, and all function within the framework of the nation's organization.