Dear North School Families,
In order to streamline the process of picking up supplies and personal belongings from school, we have created a plan to make it as easy and as safe as possible for all.
Families will be able to pick up and/or return student school supplies and personal belongings during the following days and times:
Tuesday, May 26: THIRD GRADE Front Porch Circle Drive
9:00-Noon/Ockerman, Parsley, Robinson Noon-3:00/Scamihorn, Sims
Wednesday, May 27: FOURTH GRADE Front Porch Circle Drive
9:00-Noon/Boyer, Haines, Landrus Noon-3:00/Nelson, Royer
Thursday, May 28: FIFTH GRADE Drop-off Drive Through Area
9:00-Noon/Bender, Jennings Noon-3:00/Keown, Strohm
Thursday, May 28: SIXTH GRADE Front Porch Circle Drive
9:00-Noon/Farrell, Heighton Noon-3:00/Weber, Welsh
· Days and times are designated for certain grade levels and teachers. Please try to adhere to the dates and times listed. If these times absolutely do not work for you, please contact the office to make arrangements for an alternate time.
· Items will be picked up at the designated area. Pull into the labeled spots, 1, 2 or 3. Please wait to pull forward until a spot is available.
· Please stay in your vehicle at all times while waiting in line and at the Pick-up/Drop-Off area.
· Due to confidentiality concerns, you may only pick up for your child. If you have more than one child attending North, we will deliver all materials for all children at once.
· We will have belongings in a bag to deliver to your vehicle. Staff members will be present to get the names of your son/daughter, retrieve your items from inside the building and deliver it to the sidewalk next to your car.
· Spring Pictures and Yearbooks will not be handed out due to the closure of the printing facility. We will contact you when they arrive.
· If you have library books, classroom books or iPads to return, have those items ready to give to the staff member. Please label the items with the student’s name and classroom teacher’s name.
Thank you in advance for your patience with this process. Our goal is to ensure a safe way for families to pick up student belongings. If you have any questions, please contact the school office at (217) 826-2355. We appreciate your support during this difficult time.
North School Principal